macOS Sierra: Disable Auto-Logout if Sierra Enabled It
Excellent reference to the apple support documentation also, well done. No "Other Options"! Sign up or log in Sign up using Google.
- on screen keyboard mac os x 10.4.
- tarsia puzzle maker for mac?
- how do i stop my mac from performing "user logout" every few minutes | Tom's Hardware Forum?
Sign up using Facebook. Sign up using Email and Password. Post as a guest Name.
Log out - Set your Mac to log out when not in use
Linked 9. Enter your email address below: Posted by: Anon says: March 24, at 8: BT says: March 25, at 9: Richard Kiley says: February 10, at 7: Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Shop on Amazon. Subscribe to OSXDaily.
- apostrophe on french keyboard mac;
- heli flight simulator for mac.
- brother mfc j6720dw driver mac;
- The Mac Observer's Videos.
- how to make multiple selection on mac.
- tanki online hack mac no survey.
- macbook - How to resolve weird auto-logout issue? - Ask Different.
Follow OSXDaily. I went to the right place initially, but I didn't unlock the padlock. I'm not sure what's so "advanced" about the setting, but it's done.
I want to disable auto log-out More Less. Communities Contact Support.
how do i stop my mac from performing "user logout" every few minutes
Sign in. Browse Search. Ask a question. User profile for user: TigerBrains TigerBrains. How do I retain the password function while disabling the auto-log-out function?